Sunday, November 1, 2015

3.3 and 5.0...things are shaking....!

Early this morning there were two earthquakes, like seriously about 2-3 minutes apart.  So this is pretty new for me, no earthquakes in New Mexico.  I was in my living room, heard a commotion from all the dogs outside and then heard a loud rumbling...and the room was "rocking and rolling".  The first one made me think...wow what is going on?  Is there some heavy machinery work going on outside?  Then after the second one, I knew it was an earthquake.  I checked with my landlord...she is still probably laughing at me, as if this was just a normal day.  

Apparently, I found a site online that has mapped out the "earthquake risk for the Balkans" and surrounding countries.
http://horizon-magazine.eu/article/mapping-europe-s-earthquake-risk_en.html  

Yes...life is always an adventure...!  



No comments:

Post a Comment